CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to scrappin

Hey all yes it has been a while since I posted here but life seemed to get in the way a bit this year. Between working 10 to 12 hours a day earlier this year and then finding out that I am pregnant and all the wonderful sickness that has come along with that I just couldn't find the energy to scrap. So with out further delays here are my creations.



This LO is from my wedding last year and thought the photos were just funny. It is from a challenge over at 2 Peas in a Bucket this week and the sketch is # 249 from Pencil Lines.



This is another Wedding LO. My hubby and I decided not to do a traditional unity candle for our wedding. We instead did a sand ceremony. This is for the current sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays. I just recently discovered them and love their sketches hope to play along more often.


Finally just a little LO about our wedding rings. I thought these photos were beautiful and just had to scrap them.

Hope you enjoy my scrappy goodness, one of these days I will be done with my wedding album and I can scrap some of the adventures that the hubby and I have been on this year.





2 comments:

Moongirl said...

Beautiful wedding layouts! I like how you added the fourth photo to the ST sketch

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS lo's!! And congrats on your pregnancy!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment