CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Proud

Okay so here is my first LO posted on my blog. This one means a lot to me since I could not be there when my "little" brother graduated from Basic Military Training last month. I say little because he is almost 8 years younger than me but he is more that head and shoulders taller than me. I wish that I had the LO I did of my sisters graduation, these pictures remind me so much of those ones. And yes those (my sister's graduation) were some of the first pictures that I ever scraped. But anyway enough rambling I did this LO for the challenges at Sketches in Thyme and also from Frosted Designs. I'm having great fun every week combining all the challenges that I can. I really like using the colors that they have over at Color Combos Galore, they are really pushing the colors that I am using to create my work. Oh and before I forget, the pattern papers are from my July Scrapbook Circle kit that I am loving and can not wait to use some more of. I guess that is all for me right now need to get some sleep.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats to your brother! Beautiful page ! Thanks for playing at Sketched In Thyme!

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous page!!!! I love your colors and your use of felt is just perfect! You must be so proud of your brother!!!!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs and Sektches in Thyme! I hope to see you play along with both again next week!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jessie said...

Beautiful page and I love how you used the felt.

Kelly Massman said...

Great LO--one to be treasured forever!

Barb Craft said...

Oh... you should be proud!! What a great moment to scrap and remember!! I love these paper... they work so well together!! and you did a fabulous job of combining the challenges!! I'm glad you had a chance to play along with both of them!!!
Barb :)

Dawnll said...

You should be extremely proud!!! I have a son in active service and cherish any and all photos of him.
SPECTACULAR layout sweetie! Love all the extra little details to make the page pop.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme

Post a Comment